YES I CAN! YES I AM! for CAREER TRANSITION is a GUIDED SELF DISCOVERY PROGRAM designed to help participants answer three compelling life questions with confidence:
- Who am I? (Your IDENTITY…including strengths, gifts, talents, passions and your essence/essential nature.)
- What do I want? (Your IMPACT…the answer to “What have you most tried to correct or fix in the world?” – or would you want to – and what is/would be most meaningful?”)
- Why am I here? (Your DESTINY… or specific life purpose, including possible careers/jobs and relates to “What’s most needed in the world where you can serve and/or share your essence?”)
IDEAL if you:
- Have a general major (e.g. English, History) and not sure how you can/want to apply it as a career.
- Have a specific major and are not sure about the realm of possible career options.
- Want to go on to graduate school and not sure in what areas.
- Lack confidence in “showing up” because you need a stronger connection to “Who you are.”
The 18 week program is delivered on the phone during a series of six one-hour calls, where a pair of matched PEER ALLYS support each other during and after each session.
Throughout the five phases, participants get guidance via tools, strategies and additional print resources, including a 50 + page GUIDED JOURNAL to support an engaged discovery process.
|1 & 2||Remember Who You Are|
|3||Visualize a Positive Future|
|4 & 5||Explore Barriers & Open to New Possibilities|
|6||Create a Personal Action Plan|
|18||Follow Up & Check In|
Full Program includes:
- Initial discovery session
- Ally match
- Six one-hour guided sessions (on the phone)
- One Follow Up session (on the phone)
- 50+ page GUIDED JOURNAL
- Unlimited e-mail support
$449.00 (plus $50.00 registration fee)Terms and conditions: The $50.00 registration fee is non-refundable.
The registration fee will be waived if full payment of $449.00 is made prior to the start of the first program session. Participants will be billed monthly. If it is necessary to discontinue the program, the program investment will be pro-rated.
Contact Jackie Levin at email@example.com to schedule a FREE 30-minute orientation session.
Here’s what YES I CAN! YES I AM! For Career Transition participants have to say about the program:
I am happy now that I AM ME!…
energetic, positive, confident, present and aware as I listen deeply and advocate to create change because others now feel secure and believe in themselves. –Samantha
I am happy now that I AM ME!….
future social worker, creative, open/accepting, trusted and safe as I facilitate growth and inspire others to unlock their potential because my community now sees a brighter future. –Michel